1) The persecution of grannies given a spec of moon-dust by an Astronaut
2) Access to Beastiality 101 for high school students (New York)
3) More red ink and bad credit
But take a deep breath. . . here's a point well-stated to temper any partisan outraged sparked by sensationalism and conflicting ideologies:
Let us continue. . . .
4) An IV in the jugular of companies that should have gone under for lack of quality and good management- the American icons wouldn't have been forgotten, that's why we have museums.
5) Plenty of artificially inflated high paying jobs (if you have the connections)
6) A $400,000 per year salary for the president. . . What did you say, Ron Paul?
Here's a more precise visualization of the big picture if you're curious- despite what we perceive as waste, we have a lot of services to be thankful for!
More from the bright side. . . . this is one of the most upbeat articles I've seen in ages- coming from the UK, nonetheless!